Prime Performance has spent more than 20 years talking to millions of people about what they want from their bank or credit union and what keeps them coming back. We know that service—not rates and products—creates loyal clients. And loyal clients are more profitable ones.
We work exclusively with financial institutions to grow share of wallet, reduce churn and increase profitability by measuring the client experience and converting that data into comprehensive, actionable plans that energize behavior change and nurture a culture for service excellence.
Jim S Miller President As President of Prime Performance, Jim’s personal mission is to empower regional and community banks to realize their full potential. How? By helping bank executives understand how behavior change among front-line branch employees affect an organization’s bottom line and then by equipping them with actionable data to effect the desired change. Jim has worked with some of the nation’s largest financial institutions, including SunTrust Bank, Bank One and NationsBank. Through senior roles in marketing, finance and retail administration, Jim has acquired a broad understanding of the many challenges faced by bankers. He’s happy to share those insights here. Follow on Twitter | Find on LinkedIn Recent Articles by Jim S Miller
- ING Direct and Bank of the West Top Bank Reputation Survey 26 Jun 2012
- High-tech, High-Touch Customer Service 18 Jun 2012
- Helping Customers Manage Financial Stress Increases Customer Satisfaction 15 May 2012
- Consumers Believe Credit Unions Have the Best Reputation 10 May 2012
- Satisfaction with Branches Offsets Decreasing Satisfaction with Bank Fees 30 Apr 2012
Greg Beavers Executive Vice President As our Executive Vice President, Greg leads our operations and business development. With an extensive background in market research, Greg holds a deep belief that The Client should always be at the root of a bank’s business decisions—a belief that continues to drive his thinking, and our services, today. He is expert at using client data to guide marketing strategy and product development in the retail banking sector. By linking information technology with business strategy, Greg helps our customers transform raw client data into targeted, actionable programs for service excellence. Follow on Twitter | Find on LinkedIn Recent Articles by Greg Beavers
- Creating a Superior Client Experience–What Not to Do 07 Sep 2012
- Resolutions for Your Branches 24 Jan 2012
- Are We Appreciating Our Customers? 21 Nov 2011
- A Lesson in Customer Service Basics 07 Apr 2011
- Finding Unique and Effective Ways to Win Customers 22 Feb 2011